02 - Card Design Superstar Contest 2018 - MFT Stamps

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


This card is for the amazing Card Design Superstar Contest – 2018 where you can be one of the 15 lucky winners to win a $250 voucher from My Favorite Things!!! 
This marks my third year of playing in this super awesome contest and I know that I'll have so much fun!


This is my second card for the contest and it's for the Coloring Virtuoso category. 
I love to spend my time coloring and I love playing with my cuties from MFT. 
I have always admired Sandy Allnock and Stephanie Klauck and their beautiful backgrounds drawn and colored with alcohol markers and I've always wanted to try creating something like this. 
I don't own Copics, but I do have Spectrum Noir and Nuvo alcohol markers, so I decided to finally try one of the gorgeous backgrounds created by Stephanie Klauck on the MFT Youtube channel.


I have to admit that not having Copics made the coloring process a little harder, but I absolutely love my result. Now I know that with more practice, I might create some gorgeous backgrounds.
After I followed Stephanie's coloring tutorial and created my background, I decide to add some snow to my trees, so they would me more visible.
Then, instead of white gel pen, I added white splatters all over my panel to mimic the beautiful falling snow.


Next I trimmed the panel and mounted it onto a white card base bigger than it using craft foam.
On a white cardstock I stamped the adorable bears from the BB Polar Bear Pals and colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Then I die cut them using Die-namics BB Polar Bear Pals dies and mounted them on the card.
I added a sentiment stamped on a white strip of cardstock, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I hope you'll join me in this contest and you'll have fun!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it! Good luck in the contest.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your background is simply amazing! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu