MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 401


Hello crafty friends, happy Wednesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.
Today I am super excited to be guesting with My Favorite Things in September for their Wednesday Sketch Challenge!! Woo-Hoo!!!


As most of you already know, MFT is one of my favorite companies and I adore their stamps!! Plus, among all the challenges in the cardmaking world, the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge is my favorite and it always provides inspiration and brings my mojo back (when it's missing)!



For this week we have a fun, new sketch that is awesome and easy to follow! I also hope that you'll like my take on it!


For my card I played with the new and adorable Sending Blessings stamp set from the Pure Innocence line. This set is so sweet and it's perfect for fall cards. I also used the Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX and Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts die sets.


I started my card by preparing a white panel and adhered it to white card base. Next I chose a beautiful watercolored panel in fall's colors painted by my sweet niece and die cut it using one of the rectangle dies from the Die-namics Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX die set.
Using one die from the Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts die set, I cut a hill from white cardstock and mounted it on the watercolored panel.


On a white panel I stamped the images from the Sending Blessings stamp set, die cut them using its coordinating dies Die-namics PI Sending Blessings and colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. 
After the coloring was done, I adhered all the images on the watercolored panel and moved onto the sentiment.


From the same stamp set I chose a sentiment and I gold embossed it on the bottom part of the white panel. Then I mounted the smaller panel on the card using craft foam, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
Super easy, fast and a lovely result!


I hope you'll join us in the fun!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!



Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii