Stamptember - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my happy space! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


Hi friends!! I’m BEYOND pumped to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember® 2018 with our friends at Simon Says Stamp! Today we’re thrilled to share with you a stamp set created exclusively for this event and only available while supplies last, called Cuddly Cacti! I mean seriously. How darn cute are these cactuses?! The scene options are ENDLESS and they could be used easily for Halloween projects as well!



This beyond adorable stamp set is a STAMPtember® Exclusive that you will only find at SimonSaysStamp.com and is only available while supplies last! If it speaks to you, act fast! 



The clear stamp and die set is available for purchase or the stamp set is also available to purchase solo.


For my card I used the cute Cuddly Cacti stamp set and its coordinating dies, the awesome Stacked Stars die set and the so versatile SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder. 
(links to the products at the end of this post)

First I die cut a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and die cut 3 stars on it. Next I die cut 3 stars from a blue navy pattern paper included in the Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection. I mounted the panel on a white card base and glued the stars in the empty places.


On a white panel I stamped some of the adorable images from the Cuddly Cacti stamp set, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut them using their coordinating dies. I mounted the images in 2 of the star spaces. Next I white embossed a cute sentiment on a peach strip of cardstock and mounted it on the other empty star.
Glued a few iridescent jewels and my card was done.



Be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii