Happy Fall - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the fun Winds are Blowing and Happy Fall sentiments stamp sets, Scalloped Rectangle Die Set, Happy Days Circle die set and the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad.


First I prepared a white panel die cut with the largest rectangle die from the Scalloped Rectangle Die Set and I mounted it onto a white card base using craft foam. 


Next I die cut from a watercolored background a circle using the Happy Days Circle die set and another circle from acetate.
On the acetate circle I white embossed a lovely sentiment included in the Happy Fall sentiments stamp set and stacked the two circle together using a pin, and mounted them on the card.


Using the Raven Black Ink Pad I stamped a few images from the Winds are Blowing stamp set and colored them using alcohol markers. Next I fussy cut and mounted them on the card, and my CAS card was done.


I absolutely love the new fall products and they're so easy and fun to use!

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii