September MFT & Friends - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends, happy Tuesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


I’m so glad to be joining My Favorite Things for their monthly feature called MFT & Friends.


The design team and different friends of My Favorite Things will be showcasing the products from the September 2018 Release. 
I decided to work with Playful Giraffes stamp set and its coordinating dies Die-namics Playful Giraffes, the Die-namics Bundle of Balloons and Die-namics Birthday Boy & Girl die sets to make a colorful, yet delicate birthday card!


I started my card by preparing a white card base. Next, I looked through my watercolored backgrounds stash and chose this dreamy & magical panel and added some white splatters all over it.

I run it through my Big Shot die cutting using the "Birthday Girl" words from the Die-namics Birthday Boy & Girl and I die cut these words again, this time from white cardstock. I mounted the panel on the card base using craft foam and using the die cut inlay technique I glued the white sentiment on the empty spaces from the panel.


Next I die cut the balloons from the Die-namics Bundle of Balloons, added some color onto them using the ink blending technique and glued them together, forming a lovely bundle of balloons.
On a white cardstock I stamped one of the cute giraffes from the Playful Giraffes stamp set using a dark brown ink and I die cut it using its coordinating die.
After I colored the giraffe, I mounted all the elements on the top part of the card and decided to stamp a second part to the sentiment using a lovely stamp from the Playful Giraffes set.


I glued a few clear sequins and my dreamy card was done. 
I hope you found some inspiration for the new MFT products and that we are now in your craft room, ready to play with them!
Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see more creations.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!


Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii