MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 403


Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be sharing another card with My Favorite Things for their new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 403!! 


For this week we have a fun, new sketch that is awesome and easy to follow! I also hope that you'll like my take on it!


For my card I played with the awesome new Die-namics Happy Birthday Script die and the lovely From All of Us stamp set. 


This die is perfect for masculine cards and you can create a birthday card in no-time.
Have a stash of watercolored panels is also really great if you want to create a card fast and this is way I started preparing different watercolored backgrounds. 
Following the sketch I chose a panel, cut it in two diagonally and glued it to a white card base, leaving white space between the two parts. 


Then I trimmed a smaller white panel and mounted it in the center of the card. Next I die cut the Die-namics Happy Birthday Script die once from another watercolored background and one other time from blue craft foam. I stacked them together and glued them on the white panel.
To complete the sentiment, I white embossed the second part of it from the From All of Us stamp set on a thin black strip and glued it over the "Happy Birthday" word die cut.
I added a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Super easy and super fun to create this type of card.
I hope you'll join us in the fun cause I can't wait to see what you'll create with this sketch!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca


Comentarii