Bubble Over With Joy - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be playing with the new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 428 from My Favorite Things!! 


For my card I played with the adorable BB Bubble over with Joy and the BB Happy Hippos stamp sets, along with the Circle Trio Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics and Mini Circle Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics die sets.


Using a stitched rectangle die I die cut a white panel. Following the sketch I die cut three small circles on the panel using the Circle Trio Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics and Mini Circle Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics die sets.
Then I mounted the panel on a blue watercolor background, using craft foam, having the ombre blue peeking through the circle windows.


On a white panel I stamped the images from the BB Bubble over with Joy and the BB Happy Hippos stamp sets and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the circles.
Next I cut a strip from purple cardstock, white heat embossed a sentiment from the BB Bubble over with Joy stamp set and adhered it on the card, as shown on the sketch.
I adhered the panel on a purple card base and my card was done.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Raluca

Comentarii