Mix It Up Challenge #53 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Welcome to the monthly Mix It Up challenge for SugarPea Designs
You have all month to play along with us and remember the more times you play along during the month using SugarPea Designs product, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!

Here is this month's Mix it Up Challenge!


For my card I played with quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: Dare to Dream stamp set for my main images and Chic Wishes, To Infinity & Beyond, Over The Moon sets for adding accents on my card, along with the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and SugarCut - Dreams die sets and I combined the sketch (only upside down) with the colors from the inspiration photo.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set. Then I took out the dream catcher stamp from the Dare to Dream set and stamped it multiple times on the panel using different colors. to fill out the empty spaces on the panel I stamped little stars that are included in the Chic Wishes, To Infinity & Beyond, Over The Moon sets and I love how fun they look all together!


Next I cut a circle from vellum and glued it on the upper part of the panel. I also die cut the SugarCut - Dreams word three times from white cardstock and one time from pik cardstock and stacked them together. I adhered it on the panel and completed my sentiment by white embossing the second part from the Dare to Dream set on a green small strip and adhered it on the card.
I mounted the panel on a light mint card base using craft foam, glued a few holographic silver sequins and my card was done.


Super fast and easy and I love how it turned out! 

Supplies:

Stamps: Dare to Dream 


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii