Magical Sky - Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing one of the super adorable stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


The moment that I saw this cute stamp set I just fell in love with it and couldn't wait to play with the adorable birds.


* First I die cut a panel from one of my watercolor backgrounds using the largest scalloped rectangle dies and then I die cut a panel from white cardstock using the same die.
* The white panel I die cut it again twice using a cloud die and mounted them on the upper part and on the bottom on the watercolor panel.
* I prepared a light grey card base and I adhered the panel on it.


* On a white panel I stamped the images for my card and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted it on my card, creating an adorable magical sky scene.
* To add more interest to my card I white embossed the sentiment on a purple banner and mounted it on my project. 
* I glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Super easy and I had so much fun playing with these cuties!

Supplies:




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii