Easily A'Moose'd - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 


I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the adorable Easily A'Moose'd stamp set along with its coordinating dies SugarCut - Easily A'Moosed. For this card I've also used the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die sets, along with the lovely Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection.


I started my card by preparing a white panel and using a smaller rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set I die cut the panel, creating a white frame that I mounted it on a white card base. The inside rectangle I die cut it twice using the hill die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and ink blended them using green inks.
I die cut a panel from blue navy polka dots pattern paper included in the Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection using the same rectangle die from the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set and glued it inside the frame, on the card base.


I took the hills and added them inside the frame, creating a fun night scene. 
On a white panel I stamped the adorable images from the stamp set and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. Next, I die cut the images using their coordinating dies and mounted them on the card, completing my scene.
On a yellow-orange watercolor small banner I white embossed a sentiment from the stamp set and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with all these sweet products and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii