Thank You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
Raluca here with a brand new CAS card using some of the new and gorgeous products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the absolutely gorgeous Love in Bloom stamp set, the fabulous Sweet Sensations 6x6 paper pad and the versatile Scalloped Borders and I created a colorful and happy card.


First I die cut a white cardstock using the smaller scalloped border die included in the Scalloped Borders set and on it I stamped the gorgeous rose from the Love in Bloom stamp set. For stamping I used bold, colorful colors in a rainbow-ish palette and I love how they turned out.


After I stamped the roses, I stamped a sentiment from the same set using black ink.
Next I cut a panel from one of the pretty pattern papers included in the Sweet Sensations 6x6 paper pad and I adhered it to a white card base. Then I mounted the stamped panel on the base using craft foam.
I glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.


I absolutely love to play with all the new and fabulous products and I had so much fun using them! That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii