Gold Butterfly - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing WOW! Fab Foil that are amazing and they come in a beautiful variety of colors! 


I created this card to play along with the "Foils" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/

For my card I played with the gorgeous WOW! Fab Foil - Bright Gold and the WOW! Bonding Powder embossing powder, along with the WL01 Bright White embossing powder. I've also used these WOW must have tools WOW! Embossing Ink Pad Refill, Conditioner & Freestyle Tool, WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A4, WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.


I started my card by preparing a panel from white cardstock and die cut it in half using a border die. 
Then, I chose a watercolor panel from my stash and I had so much fun playing with the new WOW! Embossing Ink Pad Refill, Conditioner & Freestyle Tool. 


I just worked with it as it was a marker or a water brush. Next, I added the WOW! Bonding Powder and heat embossed it. Since I don't have a laminator, I had to work with my household iron. 
I covered the panel with the WOW! Fab Foil - Bright Gold shiny side up and turned them over. I ironed the back of the paper until I saw that the foiling looks good. Then I turned them over and peeled off the foil. Oh the beauty of the gold foiling is spectacular. 


I mounted the white panel on the watercolor one using craft foam and mounted everything on a white card base. 
Next I die cut the lovely Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Butterflies three times: once from light purple cardstock and twice from white cardstock.
On half of the white butterfly that it's on top I added gold foiling using the double sided tape method. I glued all the butterflies together, adhering only the center of them and added it on the white panel. 
I white embossed a sentiment on a thin black strip, glued it in the middle of the butterfly and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 

That's all from me today! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii