Rain or Shine - MFT Handmade Card


Hello crafty friends and happy Saturday.
Welcome back to my blog! I hope your day is filled with joy and creativity.


Today I'm excited to be playing with the new and awesome Wednesday Sketch Challenge 427 from My Favorite Things!! 


For my card I played with the adorable BB Rain or Shine and the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics die sets.


Using a stitched rectangle die from SSS I die cut a white panel. Following the sketch I die cut a circle from a watercolored panel and for the panel to work with the stamp, I created the rain using a white gel pen. I then mounted the circle on the panel and moved to the coloring part.


On a white panel I stamped the image from the BB Rain or Shine stamp set and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I fussy cut the image and mounted it on the card.
Next I die cut a strip from light pink cardstock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics die set, white heat embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set and adhered it on the card.
I adhered the panel on a white card base, glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Raluca

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu