Blossom - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing a beautiful pastel color embossing powder and some lovely clear stamps!


I created this card to play along with the "Pastels" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/


For my card I played with the gorgeous WG05 First Frost and the WL01 Bright White embossing powders, along with the gorgeous Blossom - Clear Stamp Set and the versatile Just Saying (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set.




I started my card by die cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!
Next I stamped the gorgeous Blossom - Clear Stamp Set using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and heat embossed with the lovely and delicate WG05 First Frost embossing powder.
To add more color, but still keep it Pastel, I colored the center of the flowers with Spectrum Noir markers using soft colors.


For the sentiment I used the Just Saying (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set and stamped a sentiment on a light pink banner. I white heat embossed it and added the banner on the panel.
I mounted the panel on a white card base, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 

That's all from me today! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii