SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 3


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 3 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me these 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 26th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the lovely "You're My Type" stamp set and the versatile and fun "SugarCut - You're My Type" die set.



For my card I played with all the new products showcased today, along with the awesome new "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die set.
I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the rectangle die from the "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" set, die cut it again with the striped die and glued it on a yellow panel. 


Next, on a white panel I stamped the typewriter from the "You're My Type" stamp set and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut it using its coordinating die from the "SugarCut - You're My Type" die set and stamped a small sentiment on the little sheet. 


I mounted the typewriter on the card and stamped the word "friend" next to it. Using the little hearts included in the "SugarCut - You're My Type"set I die cut a few hearts, colored them and glued them on the card.
I glued a few clear sequins, mounted the panel on a fuchsia card base and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!
Simonne Clay

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. Fun card. Love the hearts pouring out.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your card is wonderful! I love all the colors and dimension you've added. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh my! What a gorgeous card! Colors are adorable!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This is such a gorgeous card, with the beautifully colored typewriter and all the hearts!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Soooo cute! I love how you did the accent hearts and sequins!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. This is a cute and colorful card! Love the sentiment letters! Thanks!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. This is really, really cute. I love this new set.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. This is so FUN!! LOVE your coloring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Cute design with the typewriter. I like the hearts and sequins.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Great design of this card with the die cut background and cute typewriter.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. What a fabulous card!! Any friend would love this !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Like the layout you've created for this card. Your coloring of this typewriter is so well done...great color combinations, too. tfs

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I like the striped die cut you chose for the background. It mimics the lines on a typewritten note.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Lovely palette on this sweet card. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu