Mix It Up Challenge #54 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Welcome to the monthly Mix It Up challenge for SugarPea Designs

You have all month to play along with us and remember the more times you play along during the month using SugarPea Designs product, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!

Here is this month's Mix it Up Challenge!


For my card I played with quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: Pretty Peonies stamp set, SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set and the Countryside Charm Patterned Paper Collection and I combined the sketch with the colors from the inspiration photo.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set and another panel from a pretty pattern paper included in the Countryside Charm Patterned Paper Collection.
I trimmed the white panel as shown in the sketch and I mounted it over the pattern paper panel. I also added a thin strip of light green cardstock as a barrier between the two panels. I adhered the final panel on a white card base that is larger than the panel.


On a white cardstock I stamped this beautiful peony from the Pretty Peonies stamp set using a light ink color. Then I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, following the colors from the inspiration photo. After the coloring was done, I put it back in my Misti and stamped again, over the colored image, using WOW! Embossing clear pad ink and white heat embossed it. 
Next I fussy cut the image and mounted it on the card. On a light grey strip of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set and added it to the card.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii