SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 5


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 5 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope that you've joined me these past 5 days as I've shared Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting today, April 26th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the lovely "For the Graduate" stamp set and the versatile and fun "SugarCut - For the Graduate" die set, along with the "SugarCut - Congrats Word" and the awesome "Follow Your Dreams" stamp set.



For my card I played with the "Follow Your Dreams" and "For the Graduate" stamp sets, the "SugarCut - For the Graduate" die set along with the awesome SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the new "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die sets.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder set and die cut a tag using the die included in the "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die set.
I stamped on both some accents stamps included in the "Follow Your Dreams" set using yellow inks.
On the tag I heat embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set using a dark purple embossing powder (unfortunately, you can't see it in these pics) and added a small sentiment, in teal, from the "For the Graduate" stamp set.


After I mounted the tag on the main panel, I die cut the graduate cap included in the "SugarCut - For the Graduate" set from light and dark purple and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few iridescent sequins, mounted the panel on a light purple card base and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. I love how you did the background with the stamps! Great grad card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What an awesome grad card! Love the spotlight with the tag! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Pretty graduation card! Love the color combo! Awesome graduation cap and sentiment!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beautiful card! I love it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Cute card! I like the colors you used. This is the perfect graduation stamp and die set. This is a must-have! Been waiting for a set like this for a long time.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I like how you made it girly, for a girl. The shade of pinky purple is just gorgeous. THANKS for your ideas.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love that fun purple color combo and the dotted background!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love the tag feature the card and how the design on the tag also goes on to the paper below.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Your card is lovely! Beautiful colors!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu