SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 1


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a good day! And if you're not I'm sure this will change the moment you'll see what today's post is about!


Everyone, welcome to the first preview of the new release at SugarPea Designs



I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 26th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the super adorable "Hey Honey" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Hey Honey", the versatile "SugarCut - Stacked Honeycombs" die set, along with the fun "SugarCut - Honeycomb Cover Plate" die and the "Stencil - Honeycomb".




For my card I played with all the new products from Day 1. 
I started my card by die cutting "SugarCut - Honeycomb Cover Plate" from white cardstock and glued it on a yellow panel. 


Next I cut a white panel and die cut it using different sizes of the "SugarCut - Stacked Honeycombs". I mounted the white panel on the yellow one using craft foam and glued everything on a white card base.
On a white panel I stamped using black ink images from the "Hey Honey" stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. 


After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the "SugarCut - Hey Honey" set and mounted them on the card.
On a black strip of cardstock I white embossed a fun sentiment from the same stamp set and added it on the card.
As finishing touches I coated the images with Wink of Stella, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. The inspiration cards from the new release are already brightening my early morning, and the sun isn’t even up yet on my side of the world. I can’t wait to start creating with the honeycombs & bees products.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. That's a wonderful bee card! I love the honeycomb die from this release! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Dera Roluca
    I just love your cards as tehy are soo beautiful. Tc stay blessed always

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. your bear was colored so nicely. I like his pink cheeks with the white dots. Everything is adorable.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Cute design with the hexagon windows and the honeycomb. I like how you colored the bear.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Beautiful card! I absolutely love your coloring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your coloring is wonderful - I especially love the details on that cute bear. Such a sweet card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I need this bear! It's just TOOOOOOO CUTE! Darling card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Darling card! Love how you used this set!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Awesome coloring and layering on your adorable card! Such a fun release and a delightful card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. So cute card!Tha Thanks for sharing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Your coloring is so lovely on this sweet card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I thought this was a triple shaker at first glance! I love it. So pretty!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I am in love with this stamp set and the rest of the release. Such an adorable card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Love the different layers of interest you created on this fun card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I love your cute, rosy-cheeked bear and the fabulous honeycomb background!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Adorable card! I'm in love for the fabulous colouring and layout!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Cute card. Love the shaker.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu