Thanks - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing some beautiful pastel color embossing powders combined with dry embossing. 


I created this card to play along with the "Pastels" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/


For my card I played with the gorgeous 




I started my card by cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Next I die cut three circles from it and dry embossed them using a new 3D embossing folder Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Azaleas, but before I run it through my Big Shot I coated one side of the folder with WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad.
After I took the circles out of the folder I heat embossed each one with a different embossing powder and I love how they turned out.


Next I cut a white panel and mounted it on a mint card base. I trimmed 3 strips of different pastel-ish colors and glued them on the card. I love using this idea because it always adds something more to a design. Then, I mounted the circles on the card, die cut the "thanks" word from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Everyday Sentiments die set and added it to the card.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii