SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 4


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 4 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me these 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, April 26th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the super adorable "Sprout Bloom Grow" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Sprout Bloom Grow" die set.



For my card I played with all the new products showcased today, along with the awesome SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the new "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" die sets.
I started my card by cutting two panels, one white and one green. Then I took the green one and die cut two hills using a die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set.


I ink blended the white panel and I created a blue sky for my scene. I also added white splatters all over it. On the hills I added more shadow using the ink blending technique and mounted them on the main panel.
Using the rectangle die included in the new "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder 2" I die cut a white panel and glued it to a white card base. Next, I mounted the main panel on it using craft foam.


Next on a white panel I stamped using black ink images from the "Sprout Bloom Grow" stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the "SugarCut - Sprout Bloom Grow" die set.
I mounted all the images on the card creating a sweet and colorful scene and white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set on a fuschia banner. 
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!
Simonne Clay

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. Your card is so very exquisite! I love your coloring & ink blending, they made the beautiful flowers in the Spring scene pop!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love your bright colors! What a great sky and coloring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh, how sweet they all are, and they are friends. I love animal cards the best!!!!!!!!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. What a bright and adorable scene! Wonderful choice of colors :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Fun colors on your adorable card! Love those peeking critters!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Oh my!!! This is so damn cute!!! Gorgeous card and colors!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Such a sweet scene. I love the way you colored the puppy! He's so handsome.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. The bright, happy colors that you used make this card especially fun! Love the pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Beautiful colors on your sweet scene.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Love these vibrant colors! That pup might be my favorite image, and I'm so glad you used him! Adorable card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Adorable scene. Love the vibrant colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. So adorable. Love the peeking critters.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Really cute card...love how you added one critter in each pot.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu