Be Unique, Be You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the adorable products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the absolutely sweet On The Move and On The Move-Landscape stamp sets and the versatile Woodland Foliage Frames die set and I created a clean and simple scene card.


First I prepared a white panel and mounted it on a light pink card base. Next I die cut an oval using one of the dies included in the Woodland Foliage Frames die set.


Then on the oval I stamped the images from the On The Move-Landscape set and I colored the hills using green alcohol markers and the sky with blue markers, leaving the clouds white.
I mounted the oval on the card and moved to the coloring part.


Next I stamped the cute zebra from the On The Move set on a white panel.
After I colored it, I fussy cut and mounted it on the oval. On a white banner I stamped the lovely sentiment using a pink ombre effect and mounted it on the card. 
I glued a few pink sequins and my card was done.


I absolutely love to play with all the fabulous products and I had so much fun using them! 

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii