Mix It Up Challenge #55 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Welcome to the monthly Mix It Up challenge for SugarPea Designs
You have all month to play along with us and remember the more times you play along during the month using SugarPea Designs product, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!
Here is this month's Mix it Up Challenge!


For my card I played with quite a few goodies from the new SugarPea Designs release: Hey Honey stamp set and its coordinating die set SugarCut - Hey Honey, the SugarCut - Stacked Honeycombs and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die sets and I combined the sketch with the colors from the inspiration photo.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die set. Then I run the panel through my Big Shot using the stripes die included in the same set and using the partial die cutting technique I die cut the stripes across the entire panel. Using Spectrum Noir markers I colored the stripes and glued them in the empty spaces.


Using the fun SugarCut - Stacked Honeycombs die set I created 3 hexagon frames and mounted them as in the sketch. For the middle hexagon I added the interior, but not before I stamped a sentiment from the Hey Honey stamp set.
On a white panel I stamped the cute bees from the same set and colored them with alcohol markers. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the SugarCut - Hey Honey and mounted them on the card, inside the hexagon frames.


Using the big die from the same die set I die cut the bear from kraft cardstock and die cut all the elements for its face. I mounted them on it and stamped its eyes and mouth. Then I mounted the bear on the card, I adhered the panel on a white card base, added a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies: 

Stamps: Hey Honey

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii