Music To My Ears - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 


I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the adorable Strike Up The Band new stamp set along with its coordinating dies SugarCut - Strike Up The Band. For this card I've also used the super fun Sugarcut - Musical Cover Plate die and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II.


I started my card by preparing a white panel by die cutting it using the rectangle die included in the new SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die set. Then I run the panel through my Big Shot and die cut it using the fun Sugarcut - Musical Cover Plate die.


I adhered the white panel on a teal card base with the teal color peeking through the musical notes.
Using the circle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die set I die cut a circle from the same teal cardstock and mounted it in the center of the white panel. 
On a white panel I stamped the adorable image from the Strike Up The Band new stamp set and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. Next, I die cut the image using its coordinating die from the SugarCut - Strike Up The Band set and mounted it on the card.


On a green small banner I white embossed a sentiment from the stamp set and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done!


I had a lot of fun playing with all these sweet stamp sets and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii