Life Of The Party - Reverse Confetti Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm excited to share a new card showcasing some of the awesome new products from the latest Reverse Confetti release and to participate in the fun monthly "Stock Your Stash" challenge.


For this month the theme is "Birthday" and the new stamps and dies are a perfect fit for it! 
To create this card I played with the new Party Animals stamp set and its coordinating dies Party Animals Confetti Cuts set, along with the awesome Party & Celebrate Confetti Cuts die set.


I started my card by cutting a white panel and ink blended it using different shades of blue and teal inks. After the blending was done, I added splatters of blue ink and as a final touch, splatters of white all over the panel.


Next I die cut the word "Party" included in the Party & Celebrate Confetti Cuts die set multiple times from white cardstock, stacked them together and glued it on the top part of the panel. To complete the sentiment I white embossed a sentiment from the Party Animals stamp set on a yellow thin strip and mounted it below the big "party" word.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable monkeys from the Party Animals stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. After the coloring was done I cut the images using their coordinating dies from the Party Animals Confetti Cuts set and mounted them on the panel. 
Next I prepared a white card base and mounted the panel on it using craft foam. I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I also have a little sneak peek of another sweet card that you can find on the REVERSE CONFETTI blog.


If you'd like to see more pics and a tutorial for my card, please feel free to check my blog post on the REVERSE CONFETTI blog. 

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii