'Fetii Friend - Reverse Confetti Guest Designer


Good Morning, sweet crafty friends! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
I am so excited to be able to share with all of you, that I will be joining Reverse Confetti as a Fetti Friend for their New Release and the next two months!! 


I was so excited when Amy (DT coordinator) contacted me a few months ago. I'm so honored and grateful to be giving this amazing opportunity! Anyways- this is truly a dream come true and I am so looking forward to sharing the New Release with all of you!! You will Love it! 

So keep an eye out for the start of the sneak peeks! 


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii