You're the Sweetest - Reverse Confetti Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm excited to share a new card showcasing some of the awesome new products from the latest Reverse Confetti release.


For my card today I played with the super cute Ice Cream Socialstamp set and its coordinating dies Ice Cream Social Confetti Cuts die set, along with the fun Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set and the fabulous Sweet Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad.


I started my card by cutting a light pink panel and I adhered it to a white card base. 
Then I looked through the papers from the Sweet Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad and I chose the green one. I cut a hill and mounted it on the card using craft foam.


To complete the scene I die cut some clouds from white cardstock using the Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set and glued them on the pink sky.
On a white panel I stamped the image from the Ice Cream Social stamp set and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. These images and critters are absolutely adorable and are so easy to color up. After the coloring was done I die cut the image using its coordinating die from the Ice Cream Social Confetti Cuts die set. 


Next I mounted the image on the card using foam tape and placed the adorable puppies on the green hill.
On a yellow strip I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set, added a purple thin strip and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done!


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii