Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop


Hello, 'Fetti Fans and welcome to the RELEASE DAY of the new products from REVERSE CONFETTI! I hope you're having a wonderful day!


Hooray, it's RELEASE DAY here at Reverse Confetti! All of the new goodies (6 new stamp sets, 11 new Confetti Cuts die sets and a new 6x6 paper pad) are available in the store now. Click HERE to shop all the new release products.


I am so excited that I finally got the package with the new release and I couldn't wait anymore, so I inked up my stamps and created a sweet and colorful scene using the sweet and cute Rainy Day Fun stamp set and its coordinating dies Rainy Day Fun Confetti Cuts, the versatile So Many Sentiments stamp set and the lovely Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set.


I started my card by cutting a panel from teal cardstock and adhered it to a white card base. Then I cut a panel from white cardstock and trimmed the middle part of it. I mounted the two pieces of white cardstock leaving the teal cardstock free in between. 


Using the rainbow die included in the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set I die cut one from different pastel colors, pieced it together and glued in on the teal part of the card. Using the same die set I die cut a few white clouds and mounted them on the teal part, as well.
Then on the upper white cardstock I stamped a sentiment from the Rainy Day Fun stamp set and on the bottom part I completed the sentiment with a stamp from the So Many Sentiments set.


Next on a white panel I stamped the sweet little kids from the Rainy Day Fun stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I cut the images using their coordinating dies from the Rainy Day Fun Confetti Cuts
I mounted the images using foam tape and my sweet and colorful scene card was done.
Super fast and easy and I had so much fun creating it!


What is your favorite from the release? Let me know in the comments below. It is really hard to pick one favorite for sure! There is more special guests as well so have fun hopping along! See you again soon! 






That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. Raluca! This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh! this was worth the wait. beautiful coloring and adorable card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh this is so cute, Raluca! What a wonderful scene, I love how you have combined the different sets. Love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Lovely coloring on this sweet scene. My fave is Ice Cream Social.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. The kids are so cute playing in the rain and puddle. Really nice card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Super sweet! I love this rainy day set!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Marisela Delgado said: Great cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu