Geometric Rainbows - WOW Embossing Powder Handmade Card

Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm so excited to share with you my fun and colorful new card showcasing quite a few of the awesome WOW products!


I created this card to play along with the "Rainbow" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/




On a white panel I stamped multiple times this fun image from the Sparkle & Shine (by Maya Isaksson) - Clear Stamp Set using WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and I sprinkled and heat embossed the absolutely gorgeous WS167 Unicorn Magic WOW embossing glitter powder. I'm in love with this powder!! It's stunning and so sparkly! Definitely a must have in your embossing powders collection.


After I embossed the images, I colored them using Spectrum Noir markers in a rainbow order and fussy cut them using a sharp pair of scissors. Next I die cut a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die from SugarPea Designs SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set and I mounted the images on the panel in rainbow order using craft foam.


On a black strip of cardstock I heat embossed a sentiment from the Young At Heart (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set using another gorgeous embossing glitter powder WS31 Sparkling Snow and mounted it below the rainbow triangles.
I mounted the white panel on a light grey card base using foam tape, glued a few holographic jewels and my colorful card was done. 
Super easy and so sparkling!!



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii