SugarPea Designs Fall Release Week - Day 5


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 5 of the new and fun Fall Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you've joined me over the last 5 days as I've shared Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting today, Friday, August 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the gorgeous "Eucalyptus Wreath" and the lovely "Grateful Greetings" stamp sets, along with the pretty "SugarCut - Grateful" word die.

Image may contain: textNo automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

For my card I played with the "Eucalyptus Wreath" and the "Grateful Greetings" stamp sets, along with the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder.


I started my card by die cutting a panel from watercolored cardstock using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder.


Using different Distress Inks I stamped the beautiful wreath from the "Eucalyptus Wreath". To obtain the watercolored look I sprayed the panel with clean water and let the colors spread. For a crisper look of the image I stamped it one more time.


On a wider strip of vellum I stamped and gold embossed the "Grateful" word and completed the sentiment with the second part from the "Grateful Greetings" set. 
I glued the vellum strip and mounted the panel on a brown card base. I glued a few gemstones and my card was done.


Give

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.

Blog-Hop-Green

Raluca Vezeteu - you are here

Special Guests:

And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 24th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii

  1. I love the way you used multiple colors on your wreath... very creative.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Beautiful card. The colors are
    wonderful. Love the sentiment
    on the vellum. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I am in love with this beautiful card.
    I think it's stunning. Love the way you
    colored the gorgeous wreath.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. How pretty. I like the use of different colors. NICE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I really like how you created the the watercolored look :) What a pretty card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. A really gorgeous image and it is so beautifully done!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Beautiful coloring! I love this image. Stunning!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love the Eucalyptus Wreath stamp and your card is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Gorgeous wreath!!! Love your color choices <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Very pretty. I like your choice of colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Very cool look you created by spritzing the distress inks.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Beautiful and stunningly elegant card. Love the loose color. Gorgeous!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Beautiful! I love the soft, sponged look of the leaves here

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Love your color choices & that gorgeous wreath!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Wonderful watercolour look! Thanks for the tips.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu