SugarPea Designs Fall Release Week - Day 4


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 4 of the new and fun Fall Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the sweet "Birthday Balloons" stamp set along with its coordinating die "Party Balloon".


No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.


For my card I played with "Birthday Balloons" stamp set and with its coordinating die "Party Balloon", the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the cute Around Town die set.


I started my card by die cutting two white panels using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set. I ink blended a sky full of clouds on one of the panels and mounted it on a light blue card base using craft foam. I trimmed the other white panel in three pieces and mounted them over the ink blended panel leaving an open space for the sky to be seen.


I stamped one cute balloon from the "Birthday Balloons" stamp set, I die cut it using the "Party Balloon" and mounted it on the card. I die cut two little adorable houses from the Around Town die set and glued them on the card.
Using a yellow ink pad I stamped a sentiment, I adhered a few clear droplets and my card was done.


Give

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.

Blog-Hop-Green

Raluca Vezeteu - you are here

Special Guests:

And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 24th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,







Comentarii

  1. Amazing card! Love the colors, embellishments, design, balloon, and background scene.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Patterned balloon is so pretty with the white city in background.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful Card, I am also now following you on instagram! Thanks for sharing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love your little scene. It reminds me of some little towns in Europe. SO cute.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Very pretty card! Great job on those gorgeous clouds.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Beautiful card. The sky background is gorgeous.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your card is so pretty! The sentiment really pops in yellow :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Terrific card! So peaceful and beautiful!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Beautiful card, especially LOVE this new set!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Awww! Lovely balloon card!!! Too cute!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Your sky is fantastic. Love the whole scene.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Lovely card! So wonderfully sweet and airy. Fantastic!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu