Picnic Love - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I'm back with a brand new CAS shaker & colorful card using some of the new and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!




First I prepared a light blue card base and I die cut the clouds from the Sun and Clouds Die Set. After I glued them to the base, I prepared a white panel and die cut it using two of the dies from the Scalloped Rectangle Die Set, creating the window for the shaker. I glued a piece of acetate behind the window and added foam tape all around it. 
On a white cardstock I stamped the images from the Ants Pants stamp set using Raven Black Ink Pad and colored them using alcohol markers. Next I fussy cut the images and I've placed all the fruits in the center of the card base.


I added a few clear sequins next to the fruits and mounted the window on the card. Now I have a fun shaker containing sequins and fruits.
I mounted the adorable ant and the picnic basket on the window panel and using Watermark Ink Pad and White Embossing Powder I stamped and embossed a sentiment on a yellow banner.
I mounted the sentiment and my shaker card was done.



So, what do you think? It's such an easy card to make and I had so much fun creating it! 

That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii