Stuck On You - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my happy space! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm excited to be back with a new SugarPea Designs card showcasing the super cool "Stuck On You" stamp set and its coordinating dies SugarCut – Stuck On You from the latest release, along with the awesome "SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder" die set.


I've just got some new awesome embossing powders and I love using them with solid stamps, so this stamp set was simply perfect for my desire to try the cool Colour Blend - Verdigris WOW embossing powder.


On a black cardstock I stamped the succulents using WOW Embossing Pad, sprinkled WOW Colour Blend - Verdigris embossing powder and heat set it. I love how cool this powder looks when heated, just perfect for these lovely succulents.
Using their SugarCut – Stuck On You coordinating dies I die cut them and glued a lot of small holographic jewels.


Next I prepared a black card base and die cut a black panel using the scalloped rectangle included in the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder die set. I glued the panel on the base and mounted the succulents on the card.


On a purple strip of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment and mounted it on the card. I draw some white lines on the top and the bottom parts of the card. I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii