Rainbows & Dreams - WOW Embossing Powder Handmade Card

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space. 

Today I want to share with my first project as a new member for the awesome WOW Embossing Powders Design Team. It's an honored to be able to design for them and to play with the most amazing embossing powders in the Craft Universe.


There is a fun Facebook group dedicated to all crafters that love WOW Embossing powders and we have a monthly challenge with a specific theme where everyone is invited to play using at least one WOW embossing powder. The group is called ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤ and you all are welcomed to join us! I really hope I'll see you there!


For the month of August the challenge theme is "Rainbows" and I created this card as an inspiration.
I started my card by preparing a white panel and ink blending it using Distress Inks in rainbow colors.
Next I stamped the flowers from Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set all over the panel using the awesome WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, sprinkled WA01 Clear Gloss and heat embossed it using the fabulous WOW! Heat Tool - Euro. Next I ink blended the panel using black ink. The colors caught under the clear embossing powder remained untouched and the rest became black. So cool!!! 


For the sentiment I die cut the SugarPea Designs "Dreams" word die from gold glitter cardstock and craft foam and stacked them together. I glued it on the card and I completed it heat embossing the second part of the sentiment on a pink strip of cardstock using WL01 Bright White embossing powder. 
Next I added a thin strip of mint cardtsock on one side and glued it to a white card base. Glued a few iridescent jewels from Little Things from Lucy's Cards and my card was done.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii