SugarPea Designs Fall Release Week - Day 2

Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 2 of the new and fun Fall Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the fun "Seeing Stars" stamp set and the awesome "Stacked Stars" die set.

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

For my card I played with "Seeing Stars" stamp set, the "Stacked Stars" die set, SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the cool SugarCut - Fabulous word die.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die from SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder


On the panel I stamped the gorgeous stars included in the "Seeing Stars" stamp set using different ink pads.Next I die cut the SugarCut - Fabulous word die from black cardstock and white cardstock and stacked them together and glued it to the panel.



On a pink strip of cardstock I white embossed the second part of the sentiment and I mounted it on the panel.
Then I adhered the panel on a black cardstock using craft foam, glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done!


Give

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.

Blog-Hop-Green

Raluca Vezeteu - you are here

Special Guests:

And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 24th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,





Comentarii

  1. What a fun card! I love how you stamped the different star images on the background :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Terrific card! I could see my teenager loving this card so bright and fun love all the colors you used!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love the almost rainbow of color you did for the stars.
    Lovely card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I like the stars on the star. SO cute. Nice choice of colors, and simple style.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Clean and simple and so pretty.
    The stars are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love all the colors! It's so bright and welcoming!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great one layer card with all the stamping

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Wonderful colors. Birthdays are a celebration!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Such a pretty card!!! I love your color choices <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I like the colors and patterns of the stars.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. What a cheerful card! Lovely card design and colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Pretty and fun card! I love how colorful each star is!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. This card is "fabulous" for real! I love stamped stars.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Lovely birthday card! Love the colorful and festive stars.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu