SugarPea Designs Fall Release Week - Day 1

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day! And if you're not I'm sure this will change the moment you'll see what today's post is about!


Everyone, welcome to the first preview of the new Fall release at SugarPea Designs! I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the super adorable "To Infinity & Beyond" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - To Infinity & Beyond", the awesome new "Star Dust" die and the super cute "To the Moon & Back" stamp set.




For my card I played with "To Infinity & Beyond" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - To Infinity & Beyond", the super cute "To the Moon & Back" stamp set and the cool SugarCut - Arrow Cover Plate.


I  started my card by die cutting the SugarCut - Arrow Cover Plate from a pearlescent blue navy cardstock and glued it to a white card base. Then I added some white splatters all over the panel to give it the feel of a galaxy.


On a white panel I stamped the images from the "To Infinity & Beyond" and "To the Moon & Back" stamp sets and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. Next I fussy cut the sun&moon image and die cut the cute astronaut using its coordinating die from "SugarCut - To Infinity & Beyond" die set. 
On a peach strip of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment and mounted all the elements on the card.
I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done. 


Give

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.

Blog-Hop-Green

Raluca Vezeteu - you are here 

Special Guests:

And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 24th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii

  1. Amazing - his helmet looks just like glass!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The arrow cover plate is something I never would have of using...thanks for this awesome card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Amazing colouring and love the way you paired up these two sets.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Your coloring is excellent! The hair has light bouncing off of it..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Lovely cards! I love this adorable stampset! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. What a clever background! And love your coloring! DARLING

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Adorable!!! your coloring is fabulous as is that background!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Adorable card! Amazing coloring and I love the addition of the Arrow Cover plate to the design.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Beautiful and funny card!!! Love the background!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Great cards! Love the background you paired the stamps with. Fabulous!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Love contrasting colours! Beautiful card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Wonderful colouring on this fun card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. The arrow die cut makes a wonderful background
    for the astronaut. Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Really fun card. Love this release.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Especially the way you colored the boys helmet it really looks real with your shading!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Awesome space card! Everything is just wonderful.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. I really like the chevrons used on this space-y card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu