Best father - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with a new die set from the latest release from Sizzix, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Looking Dapper.


Really love this die! I find making masculine cards a really hard task, but with this die set is so easy. I have so many ideas for this set.
For this card I started with a simple idea and a masculine color combo. First, I prepared a blue navy panel and glued it to a orange base leaving small margins on the right and left of the panel. Then, I die cut from green cardstock seven pairs of glasses and from kraft cardstock seven mustaches and glued them to the panel. 


I added a sentiment from a Wplus9  stamp set on a white strip and adhered it to the panel. A few sequins, Glossy Accents on a pair of glasses and Wink of Stella on all the others and my card was done.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! Don't forget to check all the new dies from Sizzix because they are absolutely gorgeous.

And there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired New Home and they have also created some gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS ((you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on some New Home project makes.



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii