Birthday Bear Hugs - MFT Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day. 


For today I have my second card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 .


For the second session in this year's Camp Create, we are going to play with some heat embossing and you can watch a video tutorial and read more information about this over at Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist
Below you'll see the badge that I earned by participating in this session.


First, I stamped in VersaMark the diagonal background stamp and white heat embossed it. Then, I ink blended Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio all over the panel. Next, I diecut the panel with a scalloped die and adhered to a white card base. 
I also die cut a square from white cardstock using the Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames and I mounted to the panel using craft foam. 
In the center of the square I added the adorable bear from the Beary Special Birthday set and I colored it as a Panda bear using Nuvo markers.
I stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the panel, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii