Welcome sweet baby (girl version) - Craftin Desert Divas Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 

Today I want to share a baby card that I made using a cute digital stamp by Craftin Desert Divas called "Hello Little One". How cute is this giraffe?! Love it!


For the design of this card I was completely inspired by the amazing Kaja from Kajcyika Crafts.
On a white panel die cut with the largest SSS stitched rectangle I ink blended different pink Distress Inks using the MFT Stencil Sun Ray. I added a white die cut cloud on the bottom of the panel and I adhered the sentiment. 
I printed the giraffe and I colored it with my Nuvo markers. After I colored it I fussy cut it and added it to the panel. A few clear sequins glued to the panel and my card was done.


I also made a boy version with this design and you can see it here.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii