Funky Feathers - Create a Smile Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Funky Feathers" stamp set.


I always loved to see artsy cards. You know. the watercolor ones that look like a talented artist created them. So I tried making one and I have to say I really love how it looks.

For instructions, tips & tricks check out my post over at Create a Smile blog.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I’ll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca

Supplies list:

Double Stitched Rectangles Double Stitched Rectangles Shop at: CAS Funky Feathers Funky Feathers Shop at: SSS | CAS Time To say thanks Time To say thanks Shop at: SSS | CAS Sizzix BIG SHOT PLUS MACHINE Gray And White 660340 Sizzix BIG SHOT PLUS MACHINE Gray And White 660340 Shop at: Sizzix UK | SSS
Tsukineko VersaFine ONYX BLACK Ink Pad Tsukineko VersaFine ONYX BLACK Ink Pad Shop at: SSS Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark Shop at: SSS | MFT WOW Embossing Powder OPAQUE BRIGHT WHITE SUPER FINE WOW Embossing Powder OPAQUE BRIGHT WHITE SUPER FINE Shop at: SSS Pretty Pink Posh 4MM METALLIC GOLD Cupped Sequins Pretty Pink Posh 4MM METALLIC GOLD Cupped Sequins Shop at: SSS | MFT | CAS
Pretty Pink Posh 6MM METALLIC GOLD CUPPED Sequins Pretty Pink Posh 6MM METALLIC GOLD CUPPED Sequins Shop at: SSS | MFT | CAS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad TUMBLED GLASS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad TUMBLED GLASS Shop at: SSS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad PEACOCK FEATHERS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad PEACOCK FEATHERS Shop at: SSS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad CHIPPED SAPPHIRE Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad CHIPPED SAPPHIRE Shop at: SSS
Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad CRACKED PISTACHIO Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad CRACKED PISTACHIO Shop at: SSS Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad EVERGREEN BOUGH Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad EVERGREEN BOUGH Shop at: SSS

Comentarii