You make me happy - Studio Katia Handmade Card

Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place!


For today I want to share a card showcasing the adorable Hello Alice stamp set from Studio Katia
I stamped the images with Distress Ink Black Soot and I colored them with Nuvo markers. 
Then, I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp.


In the left upper corner I stamped rain drops from the set and on the bottom of the panel I stamped a sentiment from a mini Wplus9 stamp set. Then, I adhered the image in the center using foam tape and mounted the panel on a light blue card base.
For more effect I glued a few clear sequins from the Majestic Fusion pack, added Wink of Stella on the image and Glossy Accents on the rain drops and umbrella. Love all the dimension!


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii