So Wonderful - Altenew Handmade Card

Hi friends and welcome back to my crafty place.


For today I have a new card using the "Peony Bouquet" stamp set from Altenew. I love this set and I think that it's really versatile.
I colored these beautiful flowers during #thedailymarker30day challenge and I finally got some time to make them in a card. 
The flowers are colored with Nuvo markers and the leaves with Faber-Castell classic colored pencils. 


Next was to fussy cut them and after many tries I finally found an arrangement that I liked. Then, on my white card base I glued a strip of black and white diagonal strips and I adhered the images using foam tape and liquid glue. I added a sentiment from a Wplus9 stamp set and I stamped it on a vellum strip in VersaMark and white heat embossed it.

I added some yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops and my card was done. Really easy to make!

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii