Life is a journey - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with a new die set from the latest release from Sizzix, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Open Road


How pretty is this die? You can use it for a frame art, a vintage project or for a clean card. I chose the last one ;) My card is oh, so easy to make. 
First, I chose the colored cardstock for the cute car and I die cut every piece using my beautiful Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray). After I finished die cutting I started assembling the car. 


Then, I chose a sentiment for my card and I stamped it on the bottom center of a white panel.
Next step was to mount the car onto my panel using some foam tape and I placed it in the center of the card. 
I wanted a more finished look, so I drew with a black pen a frame on my panel and added some faux stitching lines. I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.
 I really love how it turned out.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! Don't forget to check all the new dies from Sizzix because they are absolutely gorgeous.

And there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired New Home and they have also created some gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS ((you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on some New Home project makes.



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii