Sending Smiles - Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space! Raluca here with a new card using quite a few of the amazing Create a Smile stamps :)


I really wanted to make a floral card but with a floral background. So I look through all my Create a Smile stamps and I chose a few sets with small flowers and leaves. And I really love how the flower from the "Happy to call you my friend" mini stamp set looks paired with the small leaf from the "Botanical love" set.

For instructions, tips & tricks check out my post over at Create a Smile blog.


Supplies:


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,
Raluca

Comentarii