One of a kind - MFT Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have my fourth card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 .


For the fourth session in this year's Camp Create, we are going to play with some action on our cards, especially sliders. You can watch a video tutorial and read more information about this over at Camp Create Day 4: Sensational Sliders
Below you'll see the badge that I earned by participating in this session.


For this card I used the adorable Magical Unicorns stamp set. Such a sweet and magical set!


First I prepared a white panel and ran it through my Big Shot Plus using two circle dies, one big and one smaller creating the channel portion for the slider. 
Then, I stamped the images on a white piece of cardstock, colored them with Nuvo markers and fussy cut them. 
Next, I mounted the panel on a light blue card base using craft foam and I added a really small circle with a very small square foam on which I'll glue the unicorn later. 
I mounted the circle in the middle, stamped the sentiment and glued the images on it. I added the unicorn and a few clear sequins and my card was done. 
I found it really easy to create this type of slider card and it's so fun to watch the unicorn slides.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii